Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I LOVE Target Sales!

OK, Target; I love you and your awesome deals. I should write you a love song. Maybe I will, most likely I won't. I will however write this blog post and show you all how to get some awesome deals and then maybe one of you with far superior song writing skills can compose a song in my stead.

I spent 8.47 on this. 

Now you need to run to target and get these deals:

Market Pantry Pasta is on sale for 1.00 there is a cartwheel for 5% off making them .95 ea, then add the target printable coupon for 1.00 off of 3 making them .62 each!

Market Pantry Pasta Sauce is on sale for 1.00 there is a cartwheel for 5% off making them .95 ea, then add the printable coupon for 1.50 off of 3 making them just .47  each!

Market Pantry frozen spinach is on sale for 1.77 for a 12 oz bag there is a cartwheel  for 5% off and a printable coupon for 1.00 off of four bags making them 1.37 each! (this was my splurge)

Market Pantry frozen peas and corn are on sale for .99 a bag there is a 5% off cartwheel and a 1.00 off four printable coupon (I got 2 spinach and 1 corn 1 pea with this coupon) making them .76 each!


Up and Up (there are some GREAT up& up deals this week!) disinfecting wipes are on sale for 1.77 ea there is a cartwheel for 10% off and a 2.00 off 2 printable coupon making them .69 each!

Just to sweeten the pot I have a red card which saved me an extra 45 cents :) What will I make with these awesome steals? I'm not sure yet, I am sure spaghetti of some sort is in my future. Don't worry I won't eat the disinfecting wipes.

Oh and  P.S. I totally blew my grocery budget by 2.47. Dag-nab-it.

No comments:

Post a Comment