Thursday, April 17, 2014

Yummy Chicken Taco Salad




I decided all the chicken we had saved from out 10lbs of chicken we made yesterday was going into some sort of Mexican dish .I took all our leftover shredded chicken and heated it up with a cup of water and a packet of taco seasoning.
Day one of this two day Mexican Fiesta is taco salad! I L-O-V-E taco salad. I could live on it, like forever and never ever get sick of it.
This is a super easy recipe and I will give it to because I love you.

2 cups taco flavored shredded chicken
2 cups spinach
2 cups lettuce
2 roma tomatoes chopped
1/2 red onion diced fine
2 green onions chopped
1 can black beans drained and rinsed
1 bunch cilantro chopped (optional, but we love cilantro)

Toppings:
crushed tortilla chips
salsa
sour cream
ranch-taco dressing (mix ranch dressing with taco seasoning to taste)
shredded cheddar cheese



No comments:

Post a Comment