Monday, May 12, 2014

Cheesy Zucchini Thingies

Hey you! How are you? You are looking stunning as usual, thanks for dropping by! I thought I would share with you guys the easiest, yummiest, laziest way to make zucchini I have come across yet. Try it, trust me you won't regret it.
P.S. I take really crappy pictures of food. It's good I promise. I don't think I have a future in food styling though :)





2 Medium zucchini
about a 1/4 cup of cheese (I used Provolone and Parmesan)
1 t dried oregano
1/2 t garlic powder
olive oil spray or enough to brush onto the zucchini
1 Roma tomato sliced thin
salt and pepper to taste
splash of balsamic vinegar (optional but tasty)


Preheat oven to 425

Cut zucchinis in half length wise then in half crosswise and then in half lengthwise again. I am sure there is a way easier and more understandable way to put that but the little dude still isn't sleeping through the night and my brain is well...mushy.

Brush or spray zucchini with olive oil

Sprinkle on salt, pepper, oregano and garlic powder.

Put on cheese.

Bake on a cookie sheet for 12 minutes, add tomato slices and cook for 5 more minutes

Finish with a splash of balsamic.

Eat it, it's so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment