Tuesday, May 13, 2014

One of those days...

I live in a city and though the part I live in is pretty safe, there are a lot of other parts that aren't and they are closer than I would like. I keep hearing about the wheels on neighbors cars being stolen and car windows shot out.

*sigh* Today is one of those days I feel pretty discouraged. One of the main reasons we are working our sweet little tails off paying of debt is so we can move out of the city. It just seems so far in future, so very far.  Why is that when I feel like this I want to spend money? I want to go out to eat or do something fun. Totally opposite of what I should be doing to get to my goals. Do you guys have days like this? When the light at the end of the tunnel is so faint you think for a second maybe I should turn back? Don't worry peeps I won't. It's just one of those days.

2 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog and channel and I want to first off say "thank you" for the inspiration. I too have had many days like this and usually I will go out and spend and then feel guilty afterwards. I guess the best thing we all can do at our low points is just to say a quick little prayer and know that this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! Your comment put a big smile on my face, because that is exactly what I do! It's good to know I'm not the only one having days of doubt.

    ReplyDelete