Saturday, May 3, 2014

Disappointing Aldi trip

Hellllo blogosphere! I decided to check out Aldi after hearing so many people say positive things about the prices and the products. I have to say, I didn't see the appeal. Nothing really struck me as a great price. As a couponer a lot of my buy prices are under 1.00 so that could have tainted my view.
There sale produce is a great price but it was either not there or what was left was rotten. I will try a different one in my town before I say no thanks to Aldi's forever. I will however keep taking their ad to Walmart and price matching it for produce that isn't rotten or gone.
What do you guys think of Aldi? Did I just go to the worst one ever? 

1 comment:

  1. You may have a bad Aldi's. Our store is great except you must watch the bulk fruits for rot.
    Also their selection is not as wide so farmer's markets are best for those things.

    ReplyDelete